- You are here:
- Pants & Jeans
- Trilobite 1664 Acid Scrambler men dark blue jeans
This is a must have for all vintage style and especially scrambler riders. Retro look reached by washing process is making a perfect matching apparel for vintage riders out of these motorcycle jeans. Not only these jeans will give you a perfect look but absolute comfort and decent portion of safety as well. Made of elastic denim, these slim-straight jeans will fit your body with no doubt. Functional and good looking stretch panels in knees, crotch, and back of the waist support the overall comfort.
Abrasion resistant lining made with Kevlar® by progressive DuPont™ technology in knees and seat zones will protect you against friction when needed. Removable protection CE level 2 in knees and hips which are supplied as standard accessories will create effective impact protection.
Only high quality components are used for production of Acid Scrambler jeans. Metal YKK zippers and original Kevlar® by DuPont™ are used.
When riding during warm summer days, thigh air ventilation pockets let the fresh air in whenever you need it. Raised waist belt on the back side will cover a bottom part of your back.
Thigh side pockets with Velcro flaps come useful when you want to store your necessary things.
- 11.5 oz elastic denim, 98% cotton, 2% elastane
Outer shell lining:
- Aramid fibres lining in knees and seat made with Kevlar® by progressive DuPont™ technology
- CE Level 2 protectors on knees and hips
- 4 pockets and two cargo pockets
- Stretch panels in knees, back waist, and crotch
- Adjustable height of knee protectors
- Double belt loops in front
- Raised waist belt at the back
- Thighs air vent pockets
- Breathable crotch panel
- Vintage on road style, regular men EU sizes (30 - 44). Perfectly matches with Acid Scrambler jackets.
- Kevlar® and DuPont™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.